Studies have shown that keeping disinfecting and sanitizing wipes readily available in your facility helps improve health and safety. How? Let’s look in more detail at the benefits of using wipes:
- Easy to use: Wipes are ready-to-use and pre-diluted to the correct concentration, allowing workers to disinfect their workspaces without the hassle of diluting cleaning chemicals. Keeping wipes handy encourages workers to disinfect their workspaces throughout the day.
- Formulated for success: Wipes are formulated to not only absorb cleaning solution effectively, but also release cleaning solution when in use. They’re strong, durable and designed to capture soils without tearing, resulting in an effective clean you can trust.
- Multipurpose and versatile: Wipes are very versatile! From cleaning up spills to disinfecting a variety of surfaces, they can be easily integrated into cleaning routines. Check out these three common areas you can use wipes in your facility:
- High Touch Points: Cleaning high touch points such as keyboards, phones and light switches helps stop the spread of bacteria. Placing wipes near these surfaces makes it easier for workers to remember to disinfect them after use.
- Bathrooms: Using single-use wipes to disinfect bathroom counters and door handles helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Food Contact Surfaces: Some wipes are food-contact surface safe and can be used to disinfect areas including food prep stations and dining tables. Always read the manufacturer instructions to ensure wipes are food contact surface safe and be sure to use as directed.
Wipes are a convenient solution for almost any surface to help remove dirt, grease and soils. To learn more about which wipes are the right fit for your facility, download this helpful cleaning chart with product suggestions from Dustbane. Have more questions about adding the right wipes to your cleaning routine? Talk to one of our product experts today!